Newly opened, Mahogany Hall is the ‘Jewel of the jungle’! Our resort on the lush Mopan River is a unique 8 room Colonial Style Mansion, that was designed with the idea of comfort and service of an Era long past. This family owned and operated Luxury Boutique Resort is an elegant old world Belize River Resort, where you come to be pampered and catered to. Let our family and Belize staff treat you like royalty! Let us pamper you with breakfast in bed, a relaxing massage, or a manicure or pedicure! Relax under the warm sun on our wooden decks, or on the river’s edge in our lush tropical gardens. Enjoy one of our many tropical drinks made in our own Rico’s Bar & Grill. We want to cultivate a special bond among our guest whereby we can enjoy family style dinner and you can share your daily adventures with us. This elegant Colonial Style Mansion is nestled on the banks of the emerald green Mopan River just a few minutes away from San Ignacio, Belize.
Your daily adventures at Mahogany Hall Boutique Resort will begin and end in the casual elegance. Whether you are in your room, on our hardwood veranda, on the banks of the Mopan River or by the pool you will be able to be at total peace and relaxation. Where ever your preference is our friendly staff will be at your service with warm wide greeting smiles and attention. We are here to please and our goal is ‘your’ perfect Belize vacation. We offer an exceptional, Belize adventure!
- Luxurious, romantic, spacious and comfortable rooms with top class elegance, handcrafted hardwood furnishings and local art. ½ deluxe suite, colonial family suite, 3 rooms airy and private on the second floor. 2 deluxe suites with hot tub and second half of colonial family suite on the third floor boasting breathtaking river and canopy views. Step off the deck and swim in the pristine waters of the Mopan River.
- King or queen beds with comfortable mattresses, ceiling fans shared and private verandas and air conditioning.
- The Great Room, reminiscent of mahogany trees, which is the heart of all activity. Here you will find yourself in the center of it all; access to the lobby/reception/lounge, Rico’s Bar and Grill and hardwood floored veranda.
- Dining indoors in the Great room with the view of the pool with its own unique waterfalls or on the veranda overlooking the turquoise waters of the Mopan River is magnificent. Rico’s Bar and Grill will prepare only the best menu focusing on health and freshness.
- Fabulous – Rico’s Bar & Grill with comfortable furnishings ideal for relaxation. Fine wines, spirits, local and imported along with fresh tropical drinks available.
- Freshwater infinity pool, complete with its own unique waterfalls a smile away from the bartender. Beach chairs, hammocks and beach towels provided.
- Lush Tropical Gardens boasting tropical flora and fauna.
- Bird watching and Nature walks
- Gateway for jungle and Mayan Adventures
- Unsurpassed level of service. Staff of the highest quality, discreet and attentive; we make Mahogany Hall your home while you are in Belize!
Whether you enjoy being adventurous or relaxing in a hammock Mahogany Hall Boutique Resort is your inland destination for a true Belize Vacation.
- Air Conditioning in rooms and suites
- Bar/Restaurant/ Lounge on site
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- High speed in room Wireless Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Cable plasma TV in rooms and suites
- Laundry Service
- Private hot and cold baths / shower
- Private Jacuzzi (In suites)
- Private Parking (Complimentary
- Tours Arrange
- Ceiling fans in rooms and suites
- Brick fireplace in lounge
- Daily housekeeping service
- Radio/Alarm Clock
- Private Veranda (In Suites)
- Early morning coffee/tea (Complimentary)
- Airport pick-up and drop off transfers (Private or Shared) arranged
- Local transportation arranged
- In room massage
- Credit Card Accepted (VISA & MasterCard)
- River swimming
- Hammocks on river frontage
- Local fishing
Mahogany Hall is located in the small village of Bullet Tree Falls, nestled along the fertile banks of the Mopan River. Locals live today much the same as their ancestors. Electricity arrived in the village only 20 years ago and some still see no need for current. It is a common sight to see beautiful Mayan Maidens washing dishes, clothes; even their children along the banks of the river. Fishing is also a regular pastime; this is accomplished by hook and line, tied to the hand. Not a day goes by without seeing numerous canoes, still a common mode of transportation. Here time passes slowly, for this we are thankful.
Our airy and comfortable rooms blend well when living with nature. The high ceiling, large windows and French doors allows guest to enjoy the tropical breezes and fragrant aromas of the rainforest. The panoramic views of mist covered mountains in the mornings and red rose sky at sunset are unquestionably stunning from the open verandas. It’s your room away from home. The Queen size (hand carved) mahogany bed is inviting, local art and handicraft from Belize, Guatemala and Mexico adds to the exotic. The private, Spanish tiled bath features a super sized shower and as expected hot and cold running water. The room also includes cable television, air conditioning and wireless internet.
Our spacious, deluxe suites, offer old world charm and elegance, with all luxuries of the present. Featuring tropical hardwood floors, high ceiling, a king size (hand carved) mahogany bed, ceiling fans, local art & handicraft from Belize, Guatemala & Mexico. Mosquito netting adds to the exotic, romance feel. Each suite boasts three private verandas, with beautiful views, all above the forest canopy. The private, Spanish titled baths offer a deluxe hot tub with panoramic views of the mountains or the river. The suites also include hot & cold running water, cable television, air conditioning & wireless internet.
Special: Book 4 Nights and get the 5th Night Free!
From April 16th to October 30th, 2012
- Room $175.00 / Night
- Suite $275.00 / Night
- Colonial Family Suite $500.00 / Night
- Mansion Price $1575.00 / Night
From October 31st to December 19th, 2012
From January 6th to March 23rd, 2013
From April 16th to August 31st , 2013
- Room $210.00 / Night
- Suite $330.00 / Night
- Colonial Family Suite $600.00 / Night
- Mansion Price $1890.00 / Night
From December 20th 2012 to January 5th, 2013
From March 24th to April 15th , 2013 – Easter
- Room $242.00 / Night
- Suite $380.00 / Night
- Colonial Family Suite $690.00 / Night
- Mansion Price $2176.00 / Night
- Rates are per room (single or double occupancy)
- Colonial Family Suite accommodates 6 persons
- All rates are in US Dollars
- Accommodations are subject to 9% Hotel Tax and 10% service charge
- Fee for extra person (Suites only) sharing room: $ 35.00 per night
- Animal Friendly
- We accept VISA and MASTERCARD or CASH